Even professionals can say or do hurtful things unintentionally. Please know we are here to guide and support you through connecting with the bereaved community. Please remember you are often our first interaction in the loss experience, and check out the “For The Support Network” section on what to say and what not to say.
- Bridging the Gap Between High Risk OB and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) |Families Bridge to Caring Hands
- Quality Standard for Caring for Adults with Pregnancy Loss | Health Quality Ontario
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Care Providers Supporting Bereaved Parents | Return to Zero
- Medical Resources | March of Dimes
Organizations that can help you create Rooms of Respite for the Bereaved: